What do we do?
We take your unwanted items and reuse, repurpose or recycle them whilst raising money for Philip’s Footprints. We work with various companies who recycle or renovate and resell your items when you have finished with them.
What can we recycle?
Where do we collect?
You can recycle with us at the following locations (exciting new locations coming soon!):
* Grande Marche St Helier - just after the tills at the bottom of the moving walkway
* Grande Marche St Peter - just after the tills
*Waitrose - all 3 stores - just past the tills
* Alliance Supermarket opposite MacDonalds- at the top of the stairs at the back of the store
* 1 Daisy Villas - opposite First Tower school entrance (in porch) 8am - 6pm
* Roseville Pharmacy
* Town Church - open Tuesday- Thursday 12.40 - 2pm
* La Collette household reuse and recycling centre- various wheelie bins (next to food waste) and a large box in central space
* Garden Lane - message me to arrange
* 100% Health recycle Weleda packaging only